Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.832 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 47% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,494 (€2,998) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)