Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,567 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 50% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,399 (€2,877) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)