Cost of living comparison between Lelystad, Netherlands and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 987 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.756 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,251 (€5,624) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)