Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,373 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.830 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 46% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,344 (€2,823) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)