Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,221 (€5,614) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)