Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands vs Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.806 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,744 (€3,405) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 2,400 in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (39 minutes ago)