Cost of living comparison between Leipzig, Germany and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 990 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.793 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,096 (€3,907) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in London costs £3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Singapore costs SGD $3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)