Cost of living comparison between Leipzig, Germany and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,056 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.790 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 4% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,121 (€3,950) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kigali costs 24,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)