Cost of living comparison between Leipzig, Germany and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 987 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.795 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,408 (€4,287) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Tel Aviv costs 27 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oran costs 1,600 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)