Cost of living comparison between Leipzig, Germany and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 988 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.777 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,058 (€3,936) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)