Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,832 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,818 (€2,180) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)