Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,651 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,893 (£2,058) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (28 minutes ago)