Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,654 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,342 (£3,633) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)