Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,363 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,390 (£3,808) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)