Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,586 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19726 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,177 (5,969 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)