Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01362 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,678 (Php123,200) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)