Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,362 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.825 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 38% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,210 (€2,677) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)