Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,691 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,238 (€2,684) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)