Cost of living comparison between Leeuwarden, Netherlands and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.772 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 37% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,275 (€5,537) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 1 hour ago)