Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,069 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,931 (€5,190) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)