Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,858 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.906 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,677 (£5,163) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)