Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.748 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,556 (€4,756) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)