Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,120 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,823 (€5,118) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)