Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,987 (€2,384) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)