Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.826 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,980 (€2,397) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)