Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,559 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.730 JOD / CHF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 93% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,804 (CHF 7,950) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)