Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.750 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,281 (€4,375) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (about 1 hour ago)