Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,440 ($2,039) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)