Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,404 ($3,398) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)