Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 JOD / PAB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,845 (2,614 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)