Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,640 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.832 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,832 (€2,202) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)