Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,695 (€2,134) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)