Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,551 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01470 JOD / DOP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,061 (RD$ 72,183) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (26 minutes ago)