Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,655 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,919 (€2,302) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)