Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,376 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.824 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,636 (€1,986) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)