Cost of living comparison between Lappeenranta, Finland and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,567 (€4,633) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)