Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.872 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,320 (€2,659) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)