Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10911 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,387 (元12,710) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 4 hours ago)