Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11230 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,473 (元13,118) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (22 minutes ago)