Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,570 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02222 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,330 (59,867 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (35 minutes ago)