Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,409 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,302 (€2,801) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (37 minutes ago)