Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.825 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,592 (€3,140) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (21 minutes ago)