Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,629 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 38% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,343 (€2,819) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)