Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,488 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.878 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 44% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,454 (€2,795) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)