Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00678 JOD / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,882 prices entered by 219 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 54% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,480 (₨218,318) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)