Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00676 JOD / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,935 prices entered by 186 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 54% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,381 (₨204,405) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 2 hours ago)