Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00677 JOD / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,979 prices entered by 212 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 55% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,416 (₨209,186) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (27 minutes ago)