Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00677 JOD / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,841 prices entered by 221 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 55% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 720 (₨106,476) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)