Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,165 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,060 ($7,151) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)