Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,403 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,068 ($4,332) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)