Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00198 JOD / NGN *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,464 prices entered by 215 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,009 (510,586 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)