Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,693 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00223 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,861 (833,891 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (33 minutes ago)