Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00193 JOD / NGN *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,279 prices entered by 202 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 857 (442,686 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)