Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 JOD / NGN *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,389 prices entered by 217 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,004 (506,580 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (30 minutes ago)