Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21732 JOD / PGK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,026 (9,324 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)