Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22275 JOD / PGK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,073 (9,307 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)