Cost of living comparison between La Serena, Chile and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00106 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,172 (CH$2,986,818) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)