Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Mexico and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03804 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,018 (Mex$ 53,066) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)