Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,204 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10301 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,614 ($b25,376) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (34 minutes ago)