Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,559 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10313 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,384 ($b23,118) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (38 minutes ago)