Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 901 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10318 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,444 ($b23,684) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)