Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,612 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,721 ($2,431) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cancún costs Mex$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5.08 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨17,200 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (41 minutes ago)