Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,505 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,866 ($2,641) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)