Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,542 ($2,175) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)