Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,833 ($2,591) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (38 minutes ago)