Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03032 JOD / HNL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,427 (L 80,055) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)