Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03030 JOD / HNL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,300 (L 42,916) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)