Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.751 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,882 (€5,172) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)