Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,903 (€2,289) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)