Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,512 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,796 (€2,160) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (28 minutes ago)