Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,418 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00644 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,790 (¥433,403) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (37 minutes ago)