Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00631 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,853 (¥768,875) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (35 minutes ago)