Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.346 JOD / KWD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,093 prices entered by 310 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 41% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,396 (Dinar 1,021) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)