Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00851 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,269 (Taka 149,088) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)