Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00894 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,315 (Taka 258,946) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)