Cost of living comparison between Kursk, Russia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01129 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,674 (руб 148,269) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)