Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01192 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 958 (руб 80,310) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (29 minutes ago)