Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01242 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,642 (руб 132,244) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)