Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10256 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,943 (元18,943) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)