Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,619 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15589 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,997 (GH₵12,808) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (34 minutes ago)