Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,121 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15927 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,942 (GH₵12,195) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)