Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,489 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15999 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,950 (GH₵12,188) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)