Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,434 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00643 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,185 (¥339,998) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (41 minutes ago)