Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00648 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,997 (¥308,289) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)