Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00304 JOD / AOA *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,975 (649,842 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)