Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00429 JOD / AOA
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,350 (1,013,259 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)