Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,119 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00429 JOD / AOA
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,332 (1,009,437 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)