Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00429 JOD / AOA
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 38% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,153 (968,952 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)