Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,730 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16934 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,152 (RM6,804) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (43 minutes ago)