Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,568 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18183 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,175 (RM11,963) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)