Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15862 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,118 (RM13,355) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (38 minutes ago)