Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17733 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,268 (RM7,150) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)