Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16465 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,372 (RM8,334) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)