Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,638 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17056 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,289 (RM7,555) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (32 minutes ago)