Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,320 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16630 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,357 (RM14,175) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (42 minutes ago)