Cost of living comparison between Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15956 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,500 (RM15,671) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)