Cost of living comparison between Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17032 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,394 (RM14,057) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)