Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17733 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,330 (RM7,500) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)