Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17733 JOD / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,204 prices entered by 472 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)