Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15924 JOD / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,952 prices entered by 406 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)