Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 50% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,566 (258,383 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (44 minutes ago)