Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00700 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 971 (138,752 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)