Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,089 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08448 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 65% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,160 (kr 61,082) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)