Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,196 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08363 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 65% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,963 (kr 59,349) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)