Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,462 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08744 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 70% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,887 (kr 33,013) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)