Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08473 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 69% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,500 (kr 64,910) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,253 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $430 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)