Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,738 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09072 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 75% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,155 (kr 34,775) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)