Cost of living comparison between Krasnodar, Russia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 899 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01133 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,624 (руб 143,334) in Krasnodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)