Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00617 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,765 (285,804 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)