Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,509 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00699 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,009 (144,389 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)