Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00609 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,806 (296,588 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (22 minutes ago)