Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17160 JOD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,849 prices entered by 222 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)