Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20655 JOD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,099 prices entered by 219 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Al Ain costs Dirham 36,731 (about 1 hour ago)