Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01100 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,098 (₨99,809) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)