Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 988 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01048 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,917 (₨182,789) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)